Sports Programming Manager
- Manages and oversees core programs including Sports, Camps, Clinics and Events
- Promotes and incorporates the core values and character development model in to all program activities.
- Recruits, trains, and develops non-exempt and part time program staff and volunteers.
- Assists in the marketing and distribution of program information.
- Organizes and schedules program registrations.
- Compiles program statistics.
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of and participation in program.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with other community organizations.
- Develops and monitors program budget to meet fiscal objectives.
- Coordinates use of branch facilities for program activities and events.
- Establishes new program activities and expands program within the community in accordance with the Association and branch strategic plans.
- Assists in branch fund raising activities and special events.
- Responds to all member and community inquiries and complaints in timely manner.
To apply send resume and Cover letter to GM@athleticocenter.com