Coaches/Managers – how to register your team
- Go to the Member Login link on www.acceleratedcenter.com.
- If you are new to the Accelerated Center go to New Customer Registration.
- Enter an email address you want associated with your family account.
- Click Sign Up.
- You will be taken to the Customer Account Page.
- Fill out form completely. Add all of your children at this time, even if they will not be registering for a sport at this time.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Click the link within the email.
- Approve the electronic waiver.
- You are all finished and ready for registration!
Once you have a login:
- Click Register on your Dash account.
- Click Register your team from the blue box.
- Select Your Name to register.
- Click Season to register your team.
- Select the division that you want to register for.
- A pop up box may tell you that you’re too old to play. Ignore this warning since you are the non-player/coach.
- Click Register new team.
- Enter the name of your team.
- Enter the amount you are paying and complete the payment process.
- Select Invite Players to register with your team. These are the players that are going to play on your team.
- In the body of your email, state they are invited to play and can click on the link provided in the email to register directly for the team. The email can include any information necessary. An example might be, each player pays $xx, or which practice day would work best, etc.
- Refer the players or parents/guardians (for players under age 18) to click the link in the email they receive to register for the team.
Contact the Accelerated Center if you have any questions or run into any problems.
Phone: (224) 326-2061