New or Existing Customer – Dash Registration Page
Your portal to our registration system is called Dash. This site uses SSL, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the industry standard for protecting web data. All information sent from your computer, to ours, is encrypted. Please help us make your future registration process quicker and more efficient. Follow the directions below to set up your family in Dash.
Create a Dash Account
Members under 18 years of age must have their Dash profile linked to the profile of a parent or legal guardian. If your account has not been set up this way, you will not be able to get past the release form until a parent/guardian profile has been set up. If your child has played at the Accelerated Center before and is under the age of 18, he/she will likely have an account already set up. As a parent/guardian, you will still need to create your own account.
** If you try to link your children to your account, and they are already in the system, you will be told they
already exist in the system and then told to contact the Athletico Center. We will have to make the
connection for you. Call (224) 326-2061.
If you are new to the Athletico or the legal parent/guardian, follow the instructions for a New Customer Registration.
- Enter your email address
- Fill in the parent/guardian information
- Select the More children button and add all of your children**
- Once the registration process is complete, you will receive an email to confirm your email address. Sign back into your Dash account. You will be asked to accept the electronic waiver form. Scroll down the page and enter your password and initials. This will happen the first time you log in and then again on the first day of every year.
- You may now sign up for programs offered by Athletico Center If you have created your account and need to add more children to the account, click on Register and select the registration type (three choices-you will likely choose classes/clinics/camps). You will then see a list of people linked to your account. At the bottom of the list is an option for Add a new child. Fill in the information for your child. If you have played at the Accelerated Center before and are over the age of 18, you probably have an online account with us. Go to our member login page and fill in your username (email) and password.
- If you never had a password or you’ve forgotten it, use our Password Lookup option to get the login information that you need.
- If you have never had a username, try using the email address you have registered with in the past. If you do not remember your username/email address, please contact the Accelerated Center.
Once you login, the electronic waiver will be the first thing you see. Just follow the instructions online.
Contact the Athletico Center if you have any questions or run into any problems.
Phone: (224) 326-2061